Old September 12th 11, 06:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
you you is offline

Default Losses in shunt-fed towers

In article ,
"Antonio Vernucci" wrote:

I did not describe the RF ground because I consider it not relevant to my
question.

Anyway, the ground system is formed by 64 quarter-wave radials.

73

Tony I0JX
Rome, Italy

Until the RF Ground is described, You can't make any definitive
decisions, about any kind of Marconi Antenna, no matter how it is feed.
This is common problem with many, less than educated, Hams, that try and
design Antennas Systems for HF. Most of the Losses in these designs are
in the RF Ground System, and not in the Radiators. Just Say'en....
YMMV...