Old September 14th 11, 02:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Kevin Alfred Strom Kevin Alfred Strom is offline

Default Latest Liberty Net via WB4AIO

On 9/13/2011 4:02 PM, John Smith wrote:
[...]

As usual, good discussions, right on topics, accurate ... keep on
keepin' on. With all the tripe filling main scream news and
main-scream-print-media, it is good when thinkers get together and
have meaningful discussions ... unfortunately, with the fad in
everyone being brain dead morons, there isn't more intellectuals
participating ...

Regards,
JS

It's a labor of love. All the comments I see and get via email
indicate to me that it's making an impact on thinkers coming from
both the left and the right -- and moving them to that better place
which is neither left nor right, but "above." Hundreds of people now
download the sound file every week.

With all good wishes,

Kevin.
--