Old September 14th 11, 01:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
D. Peter Maus[_2_] D. Peter Maus[_2_] is offline

Default Latest Liberty Net via WB4AIO

On 9/13/11 20:02 , Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:

It's a labor of love. All the comments I see and get via email
indicate to me that it's making an impact on thinkers coming from
both the left and the right -- and moving them to that better place
which is neither left nor right, but "above." Hundreds of people now
download the sound file every week.

Have you thought about putting it up as a podcast on iTunes?