Old September 14th 11, 09:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith[_7_] John Smith[_7_] is offline

Default Latest Liberty Net via WB4AIO

On 9/13/2011 6:02 PM, Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:

It's a labor of love. All the comments I see and get via email indicate
to me that it's making an impact on thinkers coming from both the left
and the right -- and moving them to that better place which is neither
left nor right, but "above." Hundreds of people now download the sound
file every week.

With all good wishes,

Kevin.

You got it right ...

Your material is just not for morons and imbeciles who cannot, or will
not, take the time for logic, reason and intellect ... some were just
born to be slaves for the new world order -- scary, huh?

Indeed, one is first tempted to think humans did not, could not, evolve
from apes, but in close examination of those notably lacking in these
traits, and the excellent examples given here by some posters, the
possibility that some did cannot be dismissed, entirely ...

Regards,
JS