Old September 20th 11, 05:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DEFCON 88 DEFCON 88 is offline

Default Japan Radio Co. NRD-92M

On Sep 19, 6:54*pm, dxAce wrote:
DEFCON 88 wrote:
On Sep 19, 6:47 am, dxAce wrote:
http://www.universal-radio.com/used/used2.html

Pricey

dxAce
Michigan
USA

DROOL! Now THAT'S the look and layout of a REAL RADIO. None of this
damn bumping-through-the-microprocessor-menu crap.

Kind of like my R7 in a way, but most likely not the same build quality.

The JRC undoubtedly has better build quality. I have a Drake R7A and a
JRC NRD-515. Both are excellent performers; the R7A is a bit better in
performance. But the 515 is built like a tank, while the R7A is not
too physically robust.