Old September 20th 11, 10:04 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Geoffrey S. Mendelson Geoffrey S. Mendelson is offline

Default streaming audio ap Internet Shortwave Reciever ProfessionalSoftware Ver. 1.5

Ben / SM0KBW wrote:
You are probably right. I've used IHU to see if Speex was good enough to
use as an audiolink. I didn't scrutinize the source code. I am planning
to establish a link between my noisy home (Stockholm) and my
summerhouse. Anyhow that good suitable audiolink software has yet to be
written

Sure it has. Look up SVXLINK. It was intended to link a repeater with remote
sites, but you don't actually need to have a radio on either end. It has full
rig control with a serial interface, although one ham here built a USB one
and I believe it interfaces to commercial ones.

It has remote receiver support with voting if there is more than one,
remote transmitter support and a multiuser Echolink client.

It even has the capability to be controlled via DTMF tones built in.

Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson N3OWJ/4X1GM
Making your enemy reliant on software you support is the best revenge.