Old September 20th 11, 01:09 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Dr. Evolution Dr. Evolution is offline

Default difficulty selling certain "CB's"- help!

A good friend of mine passed away recently and, as an agreement as part of
his estate, his wife directed me to sell his CB's, but I am having
difficulty. I am trying to use eBay as selling medium. It seems like I can
list his Cobra 148 GTL's and Uniden Grants (he had about ten of these!) and
they are selling within a few days, but he has some other radios that I got
a warning about not selling because they aren't CB's(?)(something like that
anyhow). I tried listing them several times, but each time the auction gets
cancelled. Since I have never been into radio, a brief Internet search
shows these radios not meeting FCC standards. Radios like Superstar, and I
think a Uniden 2500 (or 2510). His wife tells me that these radios would
bring the most money, but I don't want to jeopardize my reputation on eBay.
Is there any way to sell them or should I just give them back to her and
tell her to keep but never use them? Thanks!