Old September 20th 11, 02:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.liberalism
John Smith[_7_] John Smith[_7_] is offline

Default Communist Party Liberal Fascists to "Occupy Wall Street"

On 9/20/2011 4:49 AM, dave wrote:
On Tue, 20 Sep 2011 11:57:56 +0900, Brenda Ann wrote:

4) I happen to have not one, but TWO IRA accounts, and have dabbled in
the stock market (unfortunately, it was MCI) and tried to get in on Ford
stock when it was down to a buck a share, but didn't have the liquidity
to take advantage of that.

I'm supposed to get some MCI-Worldcom class action settlement money one
of these years. My last big kill was Australian gold mine ADRs. I made
over 1,000% in about 4 years.

"Australian Gold?" "MCI World Class High?"

Good dope, huh?

Regards,
JS