Old September 22nd 11, 08:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Steve Steve is offline

Default A mammoth army of infected computers is being assembled

Most of the Windows users I know regard Linux as a curiosity, most
likely because they aren't really "computer people" and don't much
care about trying new software. On the other hand, the Apple users I
know seem to despise Linux and I've never quite understood that.
Aren't Linux and the various incarnations of Apple's OS both children
of Unix? What gives?