Old September 23rd 11, 01:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
J R J R is offline

Default Japan Radio Co. NRD-92M

Check out Military Surplus stores for old, old, old goggles.
Back in the 1970s, a local area guy had a nice one cylinder BMW
Motorcycle for sale for $700.00.I passed on that.I have a made in
Germany 1976 SACHS Westlake Moped, it only has an original 16 miles on
it, the tires are dry rotted.I bought it for $300.00 years ago from an
old guy who had two of them he bought for his grand daughters to
ride.They didn't like Mopeds all that much.
http://www.mopedarmy.com
cuhulin