Old September 23rd 11, 01:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default A mammoth army of infected computers is being assembled

On 9/22/2011 12:40 PM, Steve wrote:
Most of the Windows users I know regard Linux as a curiosity, most
likely because they aren't really "computer people" and don't much
care about trying new software. On the other hand, the Apple users I
know seem to despise Linux and I've never quite understood that.
Aren't Linux and the various incarnations of Apple's OS both children
of Unix? What gives?

Since X, Apple OS has been Free BSD based, as I recall. Fashionistas are
not logical.