Old September 23rd 11, 08:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
BDK[_7_] BDK[_7_] is offline

Default Japan Radio Co. NRD-92M

In article , says...

On 9/22/2011 6:44 AM, dave wrote:
On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 19:10:05 -0400, BDK wrote:

That's all you had to say.

When I recommend black boxes it's for younger people looking at bang-for-
the buck (or people getting all wet about the performance of an antique).
They aren't obsessed with big knobs. I have real analog everything.

You are good at answering lunatics, but then, you have had a lot of
practice from answering those voices you hear in your head ...

Regards,
JS

I don't even think you know exactly who you're posting to most of the
time.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!