Old September 24th 11, 01:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default Latest Liberty Net via WB4AIO

On Sat, 24 Sep 2011 04:37:34 -0400, Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:

On 9/14/2011 8:48 AM, D. Peter Maus wrote:
On 9/13/11 20:02 , Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:

It's a labor of love. All the comments I see and get via email
indicate to me that it's making an impact on thinkers coming from both
the left and the right -- and moving them to that better place which
is neither left nor right, but "above." Hundreds of people now
download the sound file every week.

Have you thought about putting it up as a podcast on iTunes?

No, but a recent girlfriend had iTunes and I found it to be nightmarish
compared with my simple method of using Winamp and just putting mp3s in
folders like any other files -- so I never thought about it.

Amarok is the music player to beat. Itunes, like all things Apple, is
more style than substance. Can't even play ogg vorbis or flac.