Old September 24th 11, 02:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy,talk.politics.guns
John Smith[_7_] John Smith[_7_] is offline

Default Al Gore - BBC

On 9/24/2011 5:30 AM, dave wrote:
On Fri, 23 Sep 2011 22:53:07 -0500, J R wrote:

If Al Gore told y'all 'believers' in his Sheet to JUMP, y'all would say,
How far and how high?
cuhulin

That's how republicans relate to their "leaders". Al Gore is just another
hippie. We all know the environment has been irretrievably damaged.
President Gore's mistake was pretending facts matter to the Great
Brainwashed.

There are real dangers and destruction, the jap meltdown, the releases
of radiation here, the false flag operations and fear mongering, TSA's
perverted assaults on your family and yourself, raising the "safe"
levels of toxins in our environment, dumping of toxins, trash, human
waste, etc. into the worlds oceans ...

Carbon dioxide levels are just a scam where people are into your pocket
book to steal your money, if not for Co2 levels we would all starve to
death, it is the carbon cycle with sunlight and elements which provide
plants which feed every living organism on the planet ...

People like Al Gore should be shot on the spot, just as an example to
those who would propose and support such diabolical lies and criminal
actions ... end of story.

Regards,
JS