Old September 25th 11, 01:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default Looking for love in all the wrong places.

On Sat, 24 Sep 2011 15:43:44 -0500, J R wrote:

Enema case Commie fed govt wants to know, I am fixin to plug in my
phone.Going to call the Surplus City store (about five miles West of
doggy's couch) and ask them if they sell Bug Hats/caps.Iffen they don't
haves them, I am going to call the BassPro store (about ten miles East
of doggy's couch) and ask if they have them, if they don't haves them, I
will rig up sumpin.Those damn Commie fed govt West Nile disease
Mosquitos are killin me!!! Bring Back DDT!!!
http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?q=Mosquito+Net+Hats cuhulin

Insects were developing immunity to DDT 40 years ago; I don't think it
will help. Keep your house in "Dive" mode and burn incense.