Old September 25th 11, 02:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith[_7_] John Smith[_7_] is offline

Default Looking for love in all the wrong places.

On 9/25/2011 5:57 AM, dave wrote:
On Sat, 24 Sep 2011 19:19:20 -0700, Truth Teller wrote:

On Sep 24, 10:48 am, (J R) wrote:
Bit, what do I know? I was always and still am too chicken to get
hitched.Praise the Lawd.
cuhulin

Chicken? Actually you have never married because you are a self
loathing, repressed homosexual. Why no recent postings apprising the
group of your latest cross dressing jolly? Any hot "finds" from the
Goodwill lately?

At his age it's purely academic.

Hmmm, rejected lover syndrome?

You ****ed off when he rejected your attentions? Just console yourself
with another bomber joint, don't do anything rash ... you'll find
another guy.

Regards,
JS