Old September 25th 11, 03:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
J R J R is offline

Default Looking for love in all the wrong places.

The girl that had just turned 19 years old, I made a birthday cake for
her, she was born in Good Hope,Missy Sippy, near my old home town of
Carthage,Missy Sippy.She was a brunette and she looked just like Annette
Funicello (but better) when Annette Funicello was in those movies back
in the 1950s - 1960s.Hubba! Hubba! Did you know there is a place in
Missy Sippy called Goodfood?
cuhulin