Old September 25th 11, 04:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy
John Smith[_7_] John Smith[_7_] is offline

Default Looking for love in all the wrong places.

On 9/25/2011 7:43 AM, J R wrote:
The girl that had just turned 19 years old, I made a birthday cake for
her, she was born in Good Hope,Missy Sippy, near my old home town of
Carthage,Missy Sippy.She was a brunette and she looked just like Annette
Funicello (but better) when Annette Funicello was in those movies back
in the 1950s - 1960s.Hubba! Hubba! Did you know there is a place in
Missy Sippy called Goodfood?
cuhulin

Every hear of the saying, "None proclaim their innocence as loudly as
the guilty?"

Stop defending yourself against the nitwits, it makes you sound gay!

ROFLOL

Regards,
JS