Old September 25th 11, 09:05 PM posted to alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf,talk.politics.guns
John Smith[_7_] John Smith[_7_] is offline

Default Looking for love in all the wrong places.

On 9/25/2011 8:50 AM, RHF wrote:
On Sep 25, 5:38 am, wrote:
On Sat, 24 Sep 2011 13:57:47 -0700, John Smith wrote:
On 9/24/2011 11:48 AM, max headroom wrote:
"John wrote in message

talk.politics.GUNS

- - If this all gets too much for you, shove a gun up
- - your arse and pull the trigger, it will take you mind
- - to a whole 'nother place so you won't be sweating
- - the small stuff ...

- Or you may find you enjoy the feeling of a
- gun up your ass, and not pull the trigger.

Ah Dave... You Know Yourself(s) All To Well !

-butt-please- Don't Confuse Your Gun with your Bong !
.
.

OMG!!! I feel like such an idiot! I have often wondered if the "dildo
shape" of his bong had any meaning or function -- but then, had just
written it off to coincidence and thought it a free form work of art
done while stoned ... now you force me to revisit my logic and see
reality! straight-face

Regards,
JS