Old September 25th 11, 11:48 PM posted to alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf
max headroom max headroom is offline

Default Looking for love in all the wrong places.

"John Smith" wrote in message ...

True, you have me there, I do enjoy the mindless morons spouting lies, deceptions, politically
correct insanity ... so I do care what they think, without such bizarre "backboard" to bounce
"what is really goin' on" off of, the fun would be lacking ... so, yeah, you are quite correct ...
I do seek out morons for exchanges with ...

He who seeks exchanges with off-topic posts in unrelated groups is the moron.