Old September 26th 11, 02:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy,talk.politics.guns
SaPeIsMa SaPeIsMa is offline

Default Al Gore - BBC

"Howard Brazee" wrote in message
On Sun, 25 Sep 2011 07:01:53 -0700, John Smith
wrote:

Yes, I do believe the last ice age is still ending, that in the past,
when the earth was devoid of manmade chemicals, pollution and toxins,
Co2 levels dwarfed present levels, lush tropical jungles existed, the
earth was much, much warmer ...

I believe idiots, such as yourself, might, and continue to, choose some
period in a diminishing ice age and call it "normal", or attempt to
establish those parameters as an ideal, as a "ruler" to measure from ...
and, pot probably helps (or, other drugs too.)

"Normal" and "natural" are overrated. If floods and drought and war
and crime are normal, does that mean we should just let them be?

IN a desert droughts are normal
That's why they're deserts
IN a flood plain, floods are normal
That's why they're called flood plains
Idiots who move into deserts and complain about lack of water are not
brighter than idiots who move into a flood plain and then complain about
floods.
And they're even more stupid if they expect others to bail them out
because they made stupid choices.