Old September 26th 11, 05:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy,talk.politics.guns
John Smith[_7_] John Smith[_7_] is offline

Default Al Gore - BBC

On 9/25/2011 6:24 PM, dave wrote:
On Sun, 25 Sep 2011 20:04:44 -0500, SaPeIsMa wrote:

IN a desert droughts are normal
That's why they're deserts
IN a flood plain, floods are normal
That's why they're called flood plains
Idiots who move into deserts and complain about lack of water are not
brighter than idiots who move into a flood plain and then complain about
floods.
And they're even more stupid if they expect others to bail them out
because they made stupid choices.

We pay people to figure this stuff out; when we don't like what they tell
us, we call them liars. This is not sustainable.

Hey, just remember, I want drugs legalized and support your right to
smoke dope, I mean, if you want to shrink your brain-cells/brain-mass
and grow man-boobs, it is AMERICA!, you should have the rights, right?

Regards,
JS