Old September 28th 11, 08:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy
John Smith[_7_] John Smith[_7_] is offline

Default Small gun, the serious protection you need ...

On 9/27/2011 11:50 PM, Gray Guest wrote:

Actually genius, I carry an S&W 908 8+1 single stack nine. I can keep all
of them in the kill ring of a B-27 target as fast as I can work the trigger
at 7 yards.

It's called a joke. I was mocking John Tiny Dick. Do I need to lend you a
quarter to buy a clue?

Probably good to point out that professionals, govt. terminators, pay
for kill, etc. use a .22 - .24 cal.

But then, the worst kill I ever seen was with a chain ... I remember
thinking at the time, "I'd have preferred to have been killed with a
bullet, or two ..."

Regards,
JS