Old September 28th 11, 08:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy
RHF RHF is offline

Default Small gun, the serious protection you need ...

On Sep 27, 10:39*pm, Benj wrote:
On Sep 27, 10:59*pm, Harry Callahan wrote:

**** that ya pansy. 6.5" M-29 in a vertical shoulder holster. Extra speed
loaders on your belt.

--
"I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to
tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself.

Well, do ya, punk?

Obviously the problem here is you bunch of penis envy guys are letting
a bunch of Hollywood liberals create your reality for you. And they
were all born without brains. (Say, doesn't that bad guy in the ad
attacking the blond in the car sort of look like the Governator?)

No, you DO NOT want a derringer. What, you are all a bunch of high
rolling gamblers? No, you DO NOT want a derringer that shoots .410
shotgun shells.

- A derringer is a gut gun.

That's right 'in-a-room' at 2~3 Yards/Metres : It's
all about a 'gut' {body} shot and bring them 'down'
with one shot. Take the Gun in both hands; get
down on one-knee; point the barrel at their 'guts';
and pull the trigger.

and keep pulling the trigger to stay alive ~ RHF