Old September 29th 11, 08:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy
Scout Scout is offline

Default Small gun, the serious protection you need ...

"Gray Guest" wrote in message
44.100...
"Scout" wrote in
:

You need to fire
both barrels in a Bond 2 shot to equal the number of rounds in an
SP-101.

Uh, an SP-101 in .38/.357 only holds 5 rounds. That's equal to the
number of pellets of triple or quad aught buck in a 3" shell.

So you would have to fire until empty, reload, and then empty again,
your SP101 to get an equal number of lead pieces headed downrange to
match those produced by 2 pulls of the Bond's trigger.

:-)

While that is true, you also get increased velocity and much better
projectile design. I have some 158gr unjacketed Hollow Points +P,
Winchester, I think, that are supposed to be effective out of a short
barrel. Sort of an event in the airweight, very controlable in the 2.5"
M19.

Yep, but a soft lead pellet typically does a pretty good job particularly
when you're hitting them with multiple examples at the same time.

--
Words of wisdom

What does not kill you... probably didn't cause enough tissue damage.