Old September 29th 11, 04:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy
Gray Guest Gray Guest is offline

Default Small gun, the serious protection you need ...

"SaPeIsMa" wrote in
:

But these arms are not to be used, because in a real fight, the
professionals are better off than you with a handgun.

What "professionals are those ?
And what makes you presume that we (allegedly) NON "professionals
- only have handguns ?
- are less capable that those alleged "professionals"
Not to mention that there is no guarantee that all those "professionals
would align themselves with an abusive government.

One of Murphy's Laws for Grunts states:

"Professionals are predictable. But the world is full of amatures".

Meaning, I suppose, that you can predict what a professional will do based
on his training. But the amatures are unpredictable, which gives them a
certain advantage.

--
Words of wisdom

What does not kill you... probably didn't cause enough tissue damage.