Old September 29th 11, 06:07 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.scanner,alt.radio.family,misc.legal,alt.video.dvd
radioguy radioguy is offline

Default several states outlaw using cb radio while walking

On Sep 26, 1:57*pm, John Harbl wrote:
__.. * . \\ -. _ * . * IT'S AMAZING HOW
* * * * * * * * * *__..--'' * *.-' * `+ () `-' * * DISTURBING SWEDISH
* * * * *__..---""" * * * * ..........|_ `-. * . * *CHILDREN'S BOOKS ARE
.

not only swedish childrens BOOKS , also American childrens tv
shows.
When I applied for a credit card, and clicked on the link for picking
the picture I want on the credit card, and saw their rules, I found
out the credit card company will not allow pictures from the childrens
tv series H.R. Pufnstuf, because the credit card company considers it
it a death symbol, too violent, and even the name is disallowed as it
is conidered by the credit card company as a reference to illegal
drugs and promoting illegal drugs, which is disallowed on their credit
cards. Even when told it is a perfectly legal kids tv show, they
disallow it as it is considered controversial since the name can be
interpreted as referring to and promoting illegal druga, and nothing
controversial is allowed on their credit cards eirther. They are
afraid they will get arrested and imprisoned from some nimby worker at
some other company taking them to court over those for offensive
pictures and promoting illegal drugs if they allow anyone to have
those images on their credit
cards.
and you know what In this day and age, they are correct
that the nimbys will try to take them to court and imprison them for
that if they allow it. no matter that it is a perfectly legal kids tv
shows. after all, the nimbys are already trying to force all the
people living in non-hoa non-CC&r houses on non-hoa non-C&R land into
suburgatory. And the terrible part is so far, they have been winning,
even in court. I have already seen several such non-hoa non-CC&R
properties get taken over by CC&R-laden hoas without the permission of
the property owners-homeowners. land and homes which were non-hoa
non-CC&R when purchased now have CC&Rs requiring hoas against the
will of the purchasers who purchased them to get away from the
fricking horrible hoas. This kind of takeover of non-hoa non-CC&R
land by CC&R-laden hoas should NOTbe happening in America, yet it is,
even though the U.S. constitution expressly forbids it from
happening.
As for the credit card, no matter. I wasnt going to use any of the
images from H.R. Pufnstuf anyway. In this day and age, the putrid
police all over the country would use that as both probable cause and
evidence of being involved in illegal drug activities and selling
illegal drugs, even though I have done no such thing and have never
done any such thing, and never will. and it is only pictures from an
old Saturday morning childrens tv
series.