Old September 30th 11, 12:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy
SaPeIsMa SaPeIsMa is offline

Default Small gun, the serious protection you need ...

"Gray Guest" wrote in message
44.100...
"SaPeIsMa" wrote in
:

To overcome this, I kind of 'invented' a concept, I call 'tribes':
imagine 'Indians', but young, modern, western people, equipped with
computers and other electronic means, that mimic Indians to some extend
(wear a feather or alike).

Actually, you are coming across as a pedantic idiot who seems to really
solely on book knowledge...

Didn't you mean "incorrect" book knowledge?

No
I meant "rely"
But "incorrect" also applies.