Old September 30th 11, 04:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy
John Smith[_7_] John Smith[_7_] is offline

Default Small gun, the serious protection you need ...

On 9/29/2011 2:05 PM, Gray Guest wrote:

Would that include scalping and slow cooking an enemies haed over a low hot
fire while they are still alive.

The Donnor party, when caught in the winter, had to consume human flesh
.... the question isn't weather this would happen, just how hungry one
would have to be, first ...

Okay, first of all the FEMA camps are the product of diseased imaginations.
2nd if it were true why wouldn't we want to arm ourselves to prevent us
being cast into concentration camps.

The exact same thing were said about the german nazi death camps ... I
was wondering what it would look like, when history repeats itself,
using that theme ...

As to military grade hardware in the hands of civilians? Tough ****. We as
a people are grown up enough to decide our own fate, needs and wants. If I
want to own something it's my business so long as I do no harm to another.

Naa, my neighbor could do just too much damage, too quickly, with a nuke
or even SAM missile ... I'd say, depends on the equipment, tanks and
cannon, fully auto weapons, etc. ... no problem.

Now the police having them, I don't much care for that. But your cops have
military grade weapons don't they. Ever hear of GSG-9.

What is military grade anyway?

No, the mindset of the police is very bad and it is impossible to keep
the bad apples out, before some are able to do some very bad things.
Just like child molesters will always attempt to gravitate to being
around children, and employment which allows such access ... the same is
true with positions of authority. Control freaks will always seek these
positions, people who like to abuse authority, like to punish and
discipline, these people will seek these positions ...

A strong citizens committee watch dogging any authority arm, group,
branch of our government will always be a necessity ... if you town or
city doesn't already have one, they need one(s.)

The price of freedom and rights is constant vigilance ... but,
fortunately, it can be done in a manner which is both interesting and
enjoyable ...

Regards,
JS