Old October 1st 11, 04:17 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Sal[_3_] Sal[_3_] is offline

Default back and front MALWARE girl

"tom" wrote in message
. net...

As someone who is a linux bigot (within the linux world, not talking about
other OSs) I finally had to admit that Ubuntu was ok.

But the current release is not.

I would advise you stick to the 10.04LTS (long term support) release.
Ubuntu 11.xx threw out the GNOME desktop and replaced it with rubbish. I
know no one that likes the new desktop that has used the old.

We can only hope that by the time 10.04 is deprecated that GNOME will be
back.

I have 10.04. Having only half the recommended RAM (per stated system
requirements) means I'm flogging the hard drive.

"Sal"