Old October 1st 11, 03:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Ted Ham Ted Ham is offline

Default on-line receivers for transmitter testing in USA?

Thanks, guys, I'll look into those. Just so you know, I'm looking for a
live or nearly live on-line receiver in the 20 meter band, USB. I have a
new rig I'll be trying out soon and I'd like to hear what it sounds like.
73, Ted

"david" wrote in message
On Sat, 01 Oct 2011 13:16:23 +0000, Scott rearranged some electrons to
say:

In message , Bob
writes
They're general coverage receivers out there that you can tune to any
frequency that is within their capabilities.
Google "online receivers" or such.

Here's another site: http://www.globaltuners.com/

For PSK31, here's one that can select by band and call sign:

http://pskreporter.info/pskmap.html