Old October 1st 11, 04:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Ian Jackson[_2_] Ian Jackson[_2_] is offline

Default on-line receivers for transmitter testing in USA?

In message , Ted Ham
writes
I recently came across some literature suggesting on-line Ham receiving
stations available for transmitter testing. In other words, I send out
a signal on one of the Ham bands and on one of the on-line frequencies,
and then either hear my signal immediately on-line or a short time
afterwards. Are there frequencies set up on-line and on the Ham bands
for such testing? What are the links & frequencies?

Thanks,
Ted

Quite a few on this list are in the USA.
http://www.websdr.org/
--
Ian