Old October 1st 11, 05:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy
John Smith[_7_] John Smith[_7_] is offline

Default A god book on US Civics 101....

On 9/30/2011 4:39 AM, SaPeIsMa wrote:

Good points
I believe he's already read De Tocqueville
(But clearly, I need to read him).
So we need something more recent.

You can read a lot of stuff, and it is good, indeed, the sum total of
what any individual is, is based, mainly, on what they have learned from
the world and others.

However, some point along your educations, after you have crossed over
the very simple, been wham-boggled by the overly complex, and had the
con men of the world teach you their lessons ... you finally have a
complete enough picture to be able to create a model of the world in
your mind.

For me, there are some very simple and basic truths, they were all
available early on, but I could not see their importance ... now the fog
is beginning to clear ...

Family is important ... today, more important than ever, and with the
droves of children removed from their families, used as a source of
income for foster families and then dumped, in many cases like trash,
out on street with no support, this becomes staggeringly apparent --
indeed, we have created a whole army of these "citizens" to now fill our
prisons -- and far into the future -- and we continue to do so at an
alarming rate.

Friends are important, and in a world full of morons, imbeciles and
idiots, never has the importance been more apparent. My grandmother
once said to me that if, over the course of a lifetime, you were able to
gather a mere small handful of friends, you were fortunate beyond belief
.... I am embarrassed I took exception with her wisdom, back then ...

The realization that no less than this planet, the trees, the stars, the
oceans, etc. YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO BE HERE! Your creator provided land,
water, food, resources for you, to support your life, the family you
would create, the rights for you to enjoy, the diversions to entertain
you ... but, evil men and women were created to prevent you from
enjoying your birth rights -- and it is a forever battle and takes your
commitment to ensure you secure these, for yourself, your family, your
friends, etc.

Today, there are strong attempts by criminals, and even by criminals in
high places who illegal hold positions which were created to look out
for people, to help and assist people, to push further the betterment of
mankind, his pursuits, his rewards, the quality of his life, etc.
Indeed, these institutions which were created by man, for man have now
taken on a seeming life of their own -- they now attempt to enslave
other groups of men, to control other groups of men -- even down to the
control of others thoughts, actions and activities -- they now carry the
actions of criminals because they are being run by criminals.

As you get caught up in the complexities, plans, schemes, contrivances,
aspirations, goals, etc. of other men, it is easy to loose a grip on
what is real, what is important, what has real meaning ... the time has
simply come for men who have fallen asleep to awaken, to claim what is
theirs, to do the right thing, and to restore sanity to an insane world
.... actually, these are the best of times to live in, exciting, and like
I have said, a time when there is ample opportunity of men of great
worth and caliber to step forward and become the type of heroes which
are immortalized in history ... each waking day advances us one small
step towards the time of real men, again ...

Regards,
JS