Old October 1st 11, 06:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,alt.conspiracy,rec.sport.golf
John Smith[_7_] John Smith[_7_] is offline

Default Cross posting MORONS...

On 10/1/2011 10:35 AM, JohnJohnsn wrote:
On Oct 1, 12:25 pm, John stamped out:

Cross posting MORONS...

"What a Maroon!
Will ya get a load of this Maroon?"
--Bugs Bunny

ROTFLMAO!!! ;D

Hey, numbnuts; it's YOU who started this Cross-posted thread in:

rec.radio.shortwave, talk.politics.guns, rec.sport.golf,
alt.conspiracy

Q. Does Usenet help stamp out ignorance?
A. That depends on whether by `stamp out' you mean
`eliminate' or `reproduce rapidly in great quantity.'
-- Dr. Roger M. Firestone

"If Ignorance is Bliss, then Liberalism must be Nirvana"

ROFLOL ... uh, make up a list, post it in response to my post here, when
I get a chance, I will review, can't make you any more promises that ...
I am sure you understand ...

grin

Regards,
JS