Old October 2nd 11, 07:49 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
AJL[_2_] AJL[_2_] is offline

Default back and front MALWARE girl

On Fri, 30 Sep 2011 18:21:44 -0500, tom wrote:

I would advise you stick to the 10.04LTS (long term support) release.
Ubuntu 11.xx threw out the GNOME desktop and replaced it with rubbish.
I know no one that likes the new desktop that has used the old.

We can only hope that by the time 10.04 is deprecated that GNOME will be
back.

tom
K0TAR

The current version allows you to easily revert to the old desktop if
you want. I did. But IMO there is not that much overall OS improvement
to do the upgrade unless you just want to try it which is why I did.