Old December 9th 03, 03:25 PM
Art Unwin KB9MZ

So you work alone. That explains a lot, your superior attitude and
penchant for labeling people such as those who are in your profession
who don,t have it
fits in quite well with your lack of people skills. Actually I am
surprised that you have a wife knowing how vindictive you are as shown
with your outrageous treatment of Chip Cohen. In fact I see a great
similarity with the so called shoot out with Tom by the Bum where it
showed complete arrogance with respect to people who have earned the
right of respect because of their contributions.
Look at E ham and read that horrible discourse even tho it does not
match
that of you and Chip.I see your company has arrived ( the bum) to give
you support from the rear by throwing darts which now complets the
trio.
Art

"Peter O. Brackett" wrote in message link.net...
Art:

[snip]
By the way I have this picture of you in my mind that shows you short
in height but certainly not retund. Am I close?

[snip]

Heh, heh... yse. You really wanna know my physical description!

What's with you?

Next you'll be whining that a short but not rotund man is being critical of
your inventions simply because you are tall and rotund!

Hey! Just in case it matters and FYI...

I'm 5' 8", 165 pounds, blood pressure 115/70, I run 7 minute
miles daily, current age 62, born just after Pearl Harbour,
and my dear wife Mary still thinks I'm a "hunk" after 40 years
of marriage!

What?

Currently I run a "thriving" personal consulting business from my home
office - doing analog and RF design for companies that no longer seem
to be able to find good analog and RF designers among the current
generation of Engineers - and so keep coming back to us "old farts"
for new designs!

What?