Old October 4th 11, 09:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy
RD Sandman RD Sandman is offline

Default Small gun, the serious protection you need ...

"SaPeIsMa" wrote in
:

"Thomas Heger" wrote in message
Am 03.10.2011 04:41, schrieb Gray Guest:
Thomas wrote in
:

Am 01.10.2011 20:30, schrieb Gray Guest:
Thomas wrote in news:9ep1fdF442U1
@mid.individual.net:

Well, Somalia is larger than you think and is full of deserts and
mountains. It could be real hard to find a certain individual,
especially since they don't use all these electronic gadgets,
individuals could usually be identified with.
But you don't want to tell me, the US army/navy/air force went
there, to
find a specific war lord. (?)

Why do you have to demonstrate such abyssal ignorance
And since you are so ignorant, maybe you should stop making
stupid allegations about what happened and what followed.

sorry, but this thread is a bit out of my usual range of subjects
and meandered somewhere even more remote. But I don't think my
statements are that wrong. But if you are interested, I can do a
little bit of research.

TH

If you have to ask that question, now, all these years later, you
are particularly unqualified to comment.

I don't 'have to ask these questions'. Somalia was an example, but
I could have taken another invasion and ask, why that was done and
were there is any befit from this.

So you don't actually know the answer then? Just checking.

In a century the USA fought - maybe - two hundred wars. That was a
lot

Name each one.

If only the official interventions are counted, than you may read
this list:
http://academic.evergreen.edu/g/gros...rventions.html

You seem to be confused with the meaning of the word "war"

SOUTH DAKOTA 1890 (-?) Troops 300 Lakota Indians massacred at Wounded
Knee.

Wounded knee was one incident in the Indian wars..

Yes, but it was one right near the end of those wars brought on by an
exercise of the Ghost Dance and overreaction on the part of the troops.
There were also two Wounded Knee situations. The other was just a few
years ago.

You seem to confuse all kinds of individual INCIDENTS with wars...

Why don't you come back with a list of WARS...
Your claim would be more honest AND credible

--
Sleep well tonight.........RD (The Sandman)

Witnessing Republicans and Democrats bickering over
the National Debt is like watching two drunks argue
over a bar bill on the Titanic.....