Old October 5th 11, 05:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy
John Smith[_7_] John Smith[_7_] is offline

Default Sociopaths are rewarded by current system

On 10/4/2011 7:34 AM, dave wrote:
On Tue, 04 Oct 2011 16:30:14 +0200, Thomas Heger wrote:

No, I don't agree. In a democracy the government is 'We, the people...'.
These governments should never be a thread to their own people. That
seems to be an American speciality, that we don't have in Germany.

Power always corrupts. People who crave it are mentally ill.

Yes, but you have to be smart enough to realize that ... he is
demonstrating how "not to be ..."

Regards,
JS