Old October 5th 11, 02:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy
SaPeIsMa SaPeIsMa is offline

Default Small gun, the serious protection you need ...

"John Smith" wrote in message
On 10/4/2011 7:30 AM, Thomas Heger wrote:

No, I don't agree. In a democracy the government is 'We, the people...'.
These governments should never be a thread to their own people. That
seems to be an American speciality, that we don't have in Germany.

TH

Oh no, you are confused, the royalty of england had it just the way they
liked it, before our forefathers pointed out what real freedom is, and
insisted upon having it ... a thing which has been stolen away, in the
last few decades, buy the would-be-royalty now inhabiting our public
servant offices ... our gangsters, like the one in the white house, have
their corresponding counterparts in your country ...

Not to mention that the Euros have lived with that kind of "specialty" for
far longer than Americans have.
Which is why poor TH is so confused about who is what.