Old October 7th 11, 01:33 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
tom tom is offline

Default back and front MALWARE girl

On 10/5/2011 9:56 PM, tom wrote:
I have to say the front end investment on Linux has been proven to be a
better investment than Windows "ease of install" and nasty programming
environment. For instance dot net does seem to leak.

Actually I misspoke there. I have hard evidence that some parts of dot
net leak. We are fighting a nasty problem at work because of that.

Managed code is not all it's cracked up to be. Especially when from
certain software houses.

tom
K0TAR