Old October 8th 11, 06:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy
RD Sandman RD Sandman is offline

Default Small gun, the serious protection you need ...

Thomas Heger wrote in
:

Am 07.10.2011 02:48, schrieb Scout:

"Thomas Heger" wrote in message
Am 06.10.2011 08:52, schrieb Scout:

..
Crimes are usually not unavoidable like bad weather. It is a sign
of a degenerated society, that people believe, they could only
survive, if they run around with arms.

Hmmmm....meanwhile the UK has one of the highest violent crime
rates among the leading nations.

I have a lot of friends from England and they all tell me the same
story. They came to Germany, because the situation in the UK is too
tough. It is a very lawless and violent society.
UK is also extremely militaristic and outruns even the USA.

How did that happen?

Well, I don't know. Maybe this is a build in feature of the English
society. Also the UK is highly influenced by masons and other
societies, with questionable objectives.

But at least it's not a degenerated society according to you.

After all who cares about the violence just as long as people aren't
carrying arms around with them.

Actually they have arms, only illegal. The citizens don't have, what
makes them helpless victims of armed kids, that deal with drugs.

If some of those honest citizens were armed would they continue to be
"helpless victims"?

Yesterday I visited a friend from Hull in northern England and we were
discussing the situation in the UK and compared that to Germany.
He said, you cannot walk around at night and cannot leave your car on
the street, because you would get beaten up and the car broken or
stolen.

The English have also developed hooligans, speed-drinkers and a
certain kind of unmotivated violence.

This is next to disaster for a society and I fail to understand this
development. It's more like situations in Poland or Russia, shortly
after the collapse of communism.

Such a development is almost certainly a sign for something wrong in
the structure of the society.

Or a sense of entitlement by certain groups.

We compared it with Germany and his words were, that I don't know what
a slum is and even the worst areas of Berlin are better, than were he
came from. E.g. here you can walk alone through a park after midnight,
and almost certainly get home safely. Cars are parking on the streets
and only occasionally one is burned down - what the papers or tv is
reporting.

Same in the US in 99.99% of the places.

To plaster the cities with cameras doesn't seem to help. Now you have
pictures of the perpetrators. But want you want isn't more inmates in
prisons, but less violence on the streets.

So, what went wrong?

Probably a multitude of things adding up. Each one, by itself, rather
innocuous.

Actually I think, it's the responsibility of masons and the specific
English class system. The masons do something, besides religious
service, that I don't like. They have kind of strange habits, that are
not really beautiful, but almost.
Their behaviour is 'a near miss' - what looks kind of ugly to me -
like these stupid aprons and white gloves. That should somehow
symbolize the clothing of stonecutters (?) Well, to me it is wrong and
my impression is, they do things intentionally wrong. Not significant
and not important, but that adds up and could lead to such
catastrophic developments.
In government everything should be done the best way possible - what
the English clearly doesn't.

Many governments also get it wrong. I assume you would not wish to live
in Haiti, for example,......or Somalia.

And we see how well that society worked as London burned this
summer.

The destruction of the English society is something, that really
worries me. Its closer than the USA, but more severe.
Germany is different.

Quite true, with all the blood Germany has on it's hands, it will be
a long time before they are in a position to claim they are superior
to other countries.

No one said that. Germans in general try be calm in this point. The
3rd Reich is more like a disease, that Germany 'had' - and almost
'died'. I'm certainly not proud about this episode of our history, but
on the other hand you cannot hold me responsible for that.

That is true.

Like
killing the Indians or the atomic bomb on Hiroshima were nothing, the
Americans should be proud about, but I wouldn't hold you responsible.
Or the unnecessary destruction of Dresden by the British was certainly
a crime. But we're not talking about that.

I will note that I gave you an example of a country that fulfills
your requirements of people not being able to carry around
arms....and then you tell us it's not working.

Seems your idea that you can obtain peace by controlling arms doesn't
work.

This was not, what I wanted to say. I meant, that a generally more
peaceful society would not require to carry around guns.

Our society does not require it either. We have millions of people who
go through their lives everyday and don't go near guns. We have others,
like myself, who feel that guns are a last resort, but still wish to have
that option.

The aim
should be, that less crimes are committed in the first place and good,
trustful and well equipped policemen take care about the criminals -
and not armed citizens.

That would be the case IF the police were always where they needed to be
and had the onus to protect every citizen. However, they aren't and they
don't. Their obligation is to society in general.

--
Sleep well tonight.........RD (The Sandman)

Witnessing Republicans and Democrats bickering over
the National Debt is like watching two drunks argue
over a bar bill on the Titanic.....