Old October 8th 11, 08:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.liberalism
John Smith[_7_] John Smith[_7_] is offline

Default OCCUPY THE FED! - A Warning for ‘Occupy Wall Street’

On 10/7/2011 6:23 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 07 Oct 2011 14:24:31 -0700, wrote:

On 10/7/2011 1:46 PM,
wrote:

The Muslim Brotherhood took over the Islamic Spring in Egypt and Libya
and the unintended consequences are 20,000 shoulder rockets missing.

The word is "co-opted" and are these RPGs or SAMs? I heard a few hundred
SAMs were unaccounted for, which is another reason not to fly.

Plus--there is no guarantee that Kadaffy wouldn't give extremists
missiles as it suited him

Let's hope he gave some to someone who will go after the crooks! We got
a bunch of 'em here ... I suspect a missile is the perfect weapon to go
after those who have declared themselves to be above the law, with ...

Regards,
JS