Old October 8th 11, 08:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.liberalism
John Smith[_7_] John Smith[_7_] is offline

Default OCCUPY THE FED! - A Warning for ‘Occupy Wall Street’

On 10/7/2011 2:24 PM, dave wrote:
On 10/7/2011 1:46 PM, wrote:

The Muslim Brotherhood took over the Islamic Spring in Egypt and Libya
and the unintended consequences are 20,000 shoulder rockets missing.

The word is "co-opted" and are these RPGs or SAMs? I heard a few hundred
SAMs were unaccounted for, which is another reason not to fly.

I don't think the people who would be in a position to get their hands
on them would waste them needlessly ...

However, might be good to check out the fight manifests of the flights
you are on, if you are flying with criminal public servants, you could
be putting your life at risk ... however, this is a good time to avoid
all places they frequent!

Regards,
JS