Old October 8th 11, 09:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy
RD Sandman RD Sandman is offline

Default Small gun, the serious protection you need ...

Paul Newton wrote in
:

RD Sandman wrote:

dave wrote in news:qZWdnUF-
:

On Fri, 07 Oct 2011 11:17:03 -0500, RD Sandman wrote:

If you are in the middle of a 3 day blinder, having a gun with you
is not really a good idea. It is like Herb Shriner once said, "They

claim

that alcohol and gasoline don't mix. That isn't really true. They
do mix but they don't taste good together."

Alcohol and gasoline mix extremely well.

Yes, I just said that......or to be correct, I cited Herb Shriner
saying that.

You need to practice under

"typical" conditions. I've never accidentally shot anything.

Nor have I. All my shots (except one) have been intentional. That
one was an AD but didn't hit anything but sky.

Is the Sky OK?

It appears to have recovered.

--
Sleep well tonight.........RD (The Sandman)

Witnessing Republicans and Democrats bickering over
the National Debt is like watching two drunks argue
over a bar bill on the Titanic.....