Old October 8th 11, 11:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy
RHF RHF is offline

Default Small gun, the serious protection you need ...

On Oct 8, 10:36*am, Thomas Heger wrote:
Am 07.10.2011 00:07, schrieb RD Sandman:

Thomas *wrote in news:9f4n06F18qU1
@mid.individual.net:

Your "state of security" is based on ignorant presumptions and a
willigness to abrogate your responsibility to yourself, your family

and
your fellow citizens.

That is blatant nonsense!
If you want less crime in your country, than it's better to solve a few
problems, than to send in troops.

I thought this conversation was about self defence of family, etc.. *That
is not a call for troops.

Crimes are usually not unavoidable like bad weather.

Some crimes are. *One can do a lot to avoid crimes like not getting
involved with gangs or drugs, but some trouble comes seeking you, not the
other way around.

(maybe I have to stick to my position. But I would agree with you somehow..)

But think about drugs, for example.

A drug is a substance, that people like to take, because it makes them a
bit relaxed, woozy or alike.

Usually the criminals don't want to make people woozy, but intend to get
money from them. To avoid drug related crimes, one should try to make it
harder, to gain something from selling drugs.

This could be done, if the drug itself is not the subject of prosecution
or the addictive person, but drug trafficking and trade.

The addictive person had to be cured, where possible and less people
should start new drug experiences.

- Than those, that remain addictive could
- be provided with the drugs in a kind of
- medical situation for free.

TH,

So then you would also Open 'RX' Bars and
Administer Unlimited Quantities of Alcohol
to Certified Habitual {Lifetime} Drunks
and Repeat DUI Drivers*.

* After Revoking their License to Drive
and Impounding their Car/Truck.

? What About Free* Cigarettes & Cigars for
All Who Can Not Quit Smoking !
* 'RX' Smoke Shops

? why should 'i' work all day and pay taxes
to support someone else not working; plus
pay for them to get high/loaded ?
=no=joy= =no=joy= =no=joy= ~ RHF