Old October 9th 11, 03:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
J R J R is offline

Default (OT) Steve Jobs.

I have at least half a dozen old Apple and Mac computers, and a bunch of
old Windows computers.Some of them are Portable Computers, forerunners
of laptop computers, one of them has a big shoulder strap attached to
it.Five of my old Dinasaurs (computers) were given to me for free.The
rest of them, I bought dirt cheap at Goodwill.My newest computer, a
Velocity Micro ProMagix desktop computer XP Home Edition operating
system, I bought it new from Velocity Micro in Richmond,Virginia in
November of 2004.I have seven WebTV set top boxes.For most of what I do,
WebTV works just fine for me.

I am an Idiot.
cuhulin