Old October 10th 11, 07:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy
John Smith[_7_] John Smith[_7_] is offline

Default Small gun, the serious protection you need ...

On 10/10/2011 1:12 AM, RHF wrote:

I simply 'view' Drug Addiction to a long slow
process leading to Death : Giving Drug Addicts;
All the Free Drugs that They Want; and as Much
as They Can Handle to the Conclusion of that
Inevitable Death is just hurrying the process
along : For the Betterment of Society.
* Cut a Lifetime {~33 Years} of Drug Addiction,
Crime and Victimization Down to Less than a
Decade.
-let-the-drug-addicts-eradicate-themselves-

Balance Free Drugs -with- No Medical Treatment
for Drug ODs and Drug Related Illnesses
-same-goes-for- Tobacco and Lung Cancer
-and- Alcohol and Liver Disease
=They=Are=All=Acts=of=Suicide=
.

Well, ...

I simply think of it as empowering people, allowing them free access to
their God given rights and resources ... God gave them free will, I
don't need to override his decision.

I would always support help for "fallen people", people who have made
mistakes ... get them away from their addiction and back into self
sufficiency ... I mean, I'd do no less for an animal who got itself in
"a bad situation", to do any less for a human would declare myself
subhuman, IMHO ...

Like I say, I have a strong respect for the creator given rights and
resources referenced by the forefathers ... it would simply be
un-American to not support them with my very life ...

And, I think the 10 commandments have it all covered nicely, if they
aren't breaking them, they are not offending me or society ... and
frankly, there are still areas there where I have no business sticking
my nose into -- I mean, if they are disrespecting their parents, they
and their parents will have to settle that out ...

Regards,
JS