Old October 10th 11, 07:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy
John Smith[_7_] John Smith[_7_] is offline

Default Small gun, the serious protection you need ...

On 10/10/2011 1:19 AM, RHF wrote:

Same goes for Tobacco and Alcohol : Most of the
Tobacco and Alcohol Addicts live normal lives
into their 60s and 70s; and Die of Old Age.
-That-is-'Aged-&-Old'-due-to-Tobacco-&-Alcohol-

And... many {most?} Lawyers, Doctors, Judges,
Bankers, etc are Tobacco a/o Alcohol Addicts.
.
.

Seems like a proper application of logic and reason to me ...

I would like to think my use of alcohol and tobacco cause, and have
caused, no one any problems which have not been resolved, repaired and
proper restitution made ... however, my mother might have some comments
on my younger days of drinking :-(

Regards,
JS