Old October 10th 11, 07:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy
John Smith[_7_] John Smith[_7_] is offline

Default Small gun, the serious protection you need ...

On 10/10/2011 6:00 AM, SaPeIsMa wrote:

All one needs to do is study up on prohibition and it's resuls.
Alcoholims actually went up over time during prohibition
Crime increased
Graft and corruption increased
And people just kept on drinking

Yep, pretty much my thinking and observations.

I think we would have a lot more empty prisons, if only back in the
early 1900's we had made Coca-Cola put a warning on their bottles,
rather than start locking up the people for drinking it -- passing
expensive and punitive laws, etc!

Regards,
JS