Old October 11th 11, 04:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy
x=usr(1536) x=usr(1536) is offline

Default (OT) Steve Jobs.

On 10/10/11 5:25 PM, Brenda Ann wrote:

There has been one particular invasion (a keystroke reader) of a
high-security Unix system in the news lately... that of someone hacking
into the software that runs the Predator drones...

Yep, saw that a couple of days ago. Not that it would be impossible to
do this on a *nix system, but could you point me to a link that names
the OS that was infected? So far I haven't seen anything that names it
one way or another.

- x.